Online One on One Drawing Class- Beginners - Intermediate
Important: If you are a NEW student in my classes, please reach out before purchasing. Do NOT purchase the class before confirming with me by email that this option would work for you. If you purchase and do not reach our prior, you will not receive a refund.
- The supply List will be sent after signing up.
This is a private one-on-one art class online; we meet once a week for six weeks, 6 classes in total.
Learn in the safety and comfort of your own space while still experiencing the one-on-one attention, guidance, and structure that an in-person class provides. Learn without the expectation or anxiety that some feel from working in a large class environment. For those that want to feel a classroom camaraderie experience, an opportunity has been created to share questions, inspiration, and work in our private students-only art Facebook group.
This class is customized and offers a tailored approach to learning based on your specific goals, interests, strengths, and weaknesses.
Drawing is the most crucial skill you need to build as an artist!!! It is something that any artist should continue to build regardless of level. This class can be tailored to beginning drawing students or artists who want a refresher or challenge within their practice.
Beginning artists, I will walk you through everything you need to know to start; I will explain all materials, demonstrate techniques, and provide visual references and examples. Beginners are given assignments that build upon skills learned each week.
More experienced artists receive everything beginning artists do, but we will work together and discuss your goals. You will have assignments based on your goals, strengths, and areas that need improvement.
What to Expect in Class:
• One 30 min phone call or video call per week, with emails providing visual feedback on your work. I will provide weekly assignments and examples to help your progress and build on your growing skills.
• Complete control over your class days and times; move the schedule around as you see fit.
• Access to the "Students Only" Facebook group where you can share work, ask questions, and interact with other artists. I post tips, videos, news, and inspiration.
* Please note that due to the classes' nature and scheduling, there are no refunds or holdovers. All classes purchased must be used within the purchase session. Also, classes can not be given over to someone else to complete; the purchased classes can only be used by the student who purchased them unless otherwise permitted by the instructor.
After choosing the class, please visit Pick You Class Appt. to choose your time and day.
Due to the classes and scheduling, there will be no refunds. Classes must be used during the purchased session and can not be transferred to another person.